Canada

I had a faint positive on a test and was 4 days late then i started my period and most of the time its 7 days was only 4days long can i be pregnent?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Trust the test : A pregnancy test can detect a bhcg of about 20. Your bhcg roughly doubles every 48 hours. Let's say the first day you took it you were barely pregnant with a level of 19. 48 hours later your bhcg would be 38 which is way above the level for a urine pregnancy test to detect it. Home tests work really well and can be trusted. Repeat and if negative then you are not pregnant.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Pregnancy: Not sure whether you are pregnant or not based on the description, but i would suggest you do another pregnancy test. If that turns out positive, then you will know. If not, then you are not pregnant. Faint positive could have been misinterpretation.
Last updated Dec 9, 2013