it feels like its in the lower right part of the cerebellum.its like a tickling sensation.but its really irritating. ?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Tejas Ozarkar
9 years experience General Practice
Hard to tell: Although it is probably not emergent, there can be a pathology contributing to the sensation you describe. I would make an appointment with your doctor so they can rule some possibilities like tumor, muscle pain, infection, etc. A blood clot that moves to the brain is a medical emergency. If you suddenly feel one-sided body weakness, cannot smile or speak, that is your cue to get to the er!
Answered on Sep 5, 2019
2
Dr. Mark Fisher
34 years experience Neurology
Impossible: You cannot feel your cerebellum that way. Whatever it is, it isn't your cerebellum. If something were irritating your cerebellum, you'd know it, but not that way.
Answered on Sep 5, 2019