How to get fair skin?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 53 years experience
Avoid sunlight: There is no practical way to lighten skin beyond what your genetics allow. If you avoid sunlight exposure, the skin will become as pale as it can be. That is the best you can do.
Dr. Gregg Albers
Addiction Medicine 42 years experience
Fair skin: Avoiding sun , the reason that skin try's to protect itself by making more melanin. Sun exposure also chemically helps the body produce vitamin d, an important chemical to keep bones healthy. Take a supplement of vitamin d if you stay out of the sun.
High SPF sunscreen: Stay out of the sun. Use high spf sunscreen. Use sunglasses and wear a hat.
Pathology 45 years experience
Embrace who you are: Dr. Heidi has given you good advice about avoiding the sun, but i'd like to share my own hope for you. Your natural skin color is your genetic heritage. You're almost a grown man, and the key to looking good is physical fitness rather than trying to recolor yourself. If you try to self-bleach, you'll disfigure yourself. Instead, focus on fitness and be who you truly are.
Advice to heed!
Jan 18, 2014