can there be any machine that can detect eye acommodation or adjust in the lense?

Dr. David Chandler
Ophthalmology 33 years experience
Not really: There is technology that allows a glasses lens to change focusing power, either through a manual slider on the glasses or by tilting the head or touching the side of the glasses ("empower" lenses). I am not aware of any that actually detect attempted focusing by the eye (accommodation) and then change focusing themselves. This technology is in its infancy, however, and much more is to come.
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 52 years experience
Sort of: There are refracting machines that can determine an approximate power for the eye. This data shortens an eye examination as that measurement is the baseline for what is termed "refinement" by the ophthalmologist to get the final value for your glasses and contact lenses. Accomodation is measured directly as it is very subjective and no practical machine can make this measurement.