are there any list of foods to eat to increase my stamina for running which might also help me improve my short breath whike running?

43 years experience Pathology
No magic here: Eat enough quality protein to maintain your lean muscle mass & limit calories to keep fat off. In spite of all the nonsense on the internet, food choice doesn't make or break health in most situations. You need to stay trim if you want to be an effective runner. If you are training hard but can't keep up with peers, a physician might check your heart over, especially for valvular disease.
Answered on Jun 16, 2013
1