A member asked:

Are any special tests needed, or can a regular doctor see me for my laryngitis?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Shaym Puppala answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Primary care is OK: The primary care physician is the usual first stop in the evaluation of laryngitis. Depending on circumstances and/or response to treatment, referral to an ear nose throat doctor or in some cases a gastroenterologist or neurologist may be recommended.

Answered 6/23/2012



Related Questions