Malta

Hi im18 my last piriod was 2nd may om my ovulation was 5days blood spoting and browning ana now my pirios is 5 days late what's happen. thanks?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Irregular periods: Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.
Pathology 50 years experience
Pregnancy test: It is time for you to do a home pregnancy test. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions in the test kit carefully.

Last updated Dec 10, 2013