U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom (Great Britain)
A 24-year-old female asked:

flickering vision in corner of eyes sometimes? can stress cause this?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. George Yang
Ophthalmology 27 years experience
Yes : If you mean that your eyelid is twitching, then yes. Eye twitching can be due to stess, lack of sleep, or dry eyes.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
$30 per visit with
membership

Similar questions

A 34-year-old member asked:

Is it normal for EKG and stress tests to be normal after stent & 2 angioplasties were done?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Vardhan Reddy
Vascular Surgery 36 years experience
Yes/no : 85% chance of being abnormal. And it can be normal in 15%of pts.
A 25-year-old female asked:

S why do I get migraines only on one side of my head on that side I see black k spots on vision. And I can't see light or hear any thing. Cause it hur?

2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Annette Fineberg
Obstetrics and Gynecology 29 years experience
See your doctor: If this has been going on a long time, it is likely migraines but if it is relatively new, see your doctor to make sure it is not something more dangerous. Also, he or she may be able to help you either prevent these episodes, make them less frequent, or at least treat them so they resolve sooner.
A member asked:

These days my wife is seeing flashes in one eye occasionally.?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology 26 years experience
See an eye doctor: Most of the time, flashes of light are related either to floaters (changes to the gel that fills the back of the eye), our less commonly migraines. If the flashes last for more than a day, or if there is a decrease in vision as well, see an eye doctor right away.
A 29-year-old member asked:

Can raynaud's syndrome caused by emotional stress?

2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Bradley Thomas
Vascular Surgery 19 years experience
It can trigger it: Environmental triggers such as exposure to cold is more common. However, stress can also be a trigger and lead to the symptoms of reynauds. If your symptoms are bothering you significantly you should be seen by your doctor. Vascular surgeons, rheumatologists, and many primary care doctors can help you deal with this disorder.
A 36-year-old member asked:

What two organs are connected to the brain through the optic nerve?

2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jeffrey Gold
Ophthalmology 53 years experience
The eyes: The optic nerves carry nerve fibers from the retina to the brain.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
$30 per visit with
membership
Last updated Jul 22, 2018

People also asked

Related topics

Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
$30 per visit with
membership

Disclaimer:

Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.