Whitestown, IN

28f i have ist , triglycerides are high 207 my feet turn purple if i sit or stand not on any medication. should i be concerned? all my drs know

Dr. Dennis Timko
Podiatry 21 years experience
Raynaud's disease: Raynaud's disease is a condition that causes some areas of your body — such as your fingers, toes, the tip of your nose and your ears — to feel numb and cool in response to cold temperatures or stress. In raynaud's disease, smaller arteries that supply blood to your skin narrow, limiting blood circulation to affected areas. Women are more likely to have raynaud's disease. It's also mor.