My son had a bowel obstruction surgery a day after birth , i was currently breast feeding but now my milk supply has decreased , what formula is best?

Several possibities: It is not unusual for the stress of such events to tax your strength and alter your milk production. You could enlist the aid of a breastfeeding coach (la leche league) and get your supply back up.If you are exhausted and have decided to go to formula there are many out there that will be suitable.Find one that baby will take and keep down without difficulty and stick with it.

Last updated Jun 6, 2013