what can you do to relieve foot pain?

Dr. Enid Goris
Podiatry 23 years experience
Soaking & padding: General foot pain is difficult to heal. Soaks and padding is ideal. Over the counter mentholated products can be of some help.
Dr. Marc Foucher
Podiatry 29 years experience
It depends.: Your question is extremely vague. Treatment options would depend on many things. Where is your foot pain? When does it occur. What remedies have you already attempted. A complete history and physical exam would be necessary and possibly X-rays in order to properly evaluate your foot pain. I would recommend you consult a local Podiatrist for an evaluation.