A member asked:

I have a ache under my right breast and hurts into my back and makes my stomach hurt and feels bloated what could that be.?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Douglas Lawson answered

Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology

This kinda sounds like a gallbladder issue either stones or infection. Not really my area of expertise, but i would start by seeing your primary care physician for an evaluation that might include blood work and gallbladder ultrasound.

Answered Jan 1, 2015



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor