do you recommend eucerin redness relief for red cheeks?

Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology 43 years experience
It is: It is suppose to help. You could also try afrin nasal spray twice a day to 4 times a day applied to red areas.

Is there something that I can give my child to relieve the pain of teething?

Dr. Laura Webb
Massage, cold cloth: Gentle massage on your baby's gums will help relieve their pain. Also using a cool washcloth and allowing them to suck/chew on this can be helpful. Whatever you do provide them to chew on make sure it is not something that may cause choking. If your baby needs more pain relief tylenol (acetaminophen) may be used.

What can I do while I am at home torelieve my back pain?

Dr. Tasleyma Sattar
Specializes in Family Medicine
Ice packs/Stretches: At the start of back pain, you should utilize heating pads or ice packs (whichever feels better to you), anti-inflammatories (like advil/motrin/ibuprofen), and stretching (touch your toes). As you start to feel better, doing crunches and core exercises will help take the pressure off your back and prevent a recurrence. If you have any numbness or tingling in your legs, see your doctor immediately!

Are there exercises that I can do to improve my joint flexibility, strength, and fitness, and to relieve my pain?

Dr. Bryan Levey
Yes: Yoga can help improve flexibility, strength and fitness. There are many exercises you can use, but yoga does it gently. With regard to your pain, how you relieve it depends upon what causes it.

Can glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate relieve symptoms of osteoarthritis?

Dr. William Drescher
Dr. William Drescheranswered
Variable: Some people report considerable relief with this combination, others report no help at all. Interestingly, in dogs, relief is much more common. The only way to find out is to try it for 3 months as it may take that long. Consider adding msm to the regimen as that acts as an anti-inflamatory and can also help. As always, check with your primary care physician first.

What is the best way to relieve chest tightness from asthma?

Dr. Joseph Bouvier
Your meds: Albuterol or other short acting bronchodilators temporarily and inhaled steroids for maintenance and, if needed, oral steroids acutely for severe flares.

Last updated May 31, 2013