Iran

i think homosexuals are more artistic than straight people. all of my gay friends have at least one artistic skill.any statistic or study about this?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 52 years experience
Possibly: Some think that male homosexuals have an alteration in their brain wiring which increases artistic and creative abilities. This may also contribute to their sexual proclivities in the first place. However, the artistic community is more receptive of homosexuality and it in part may just be that gays gravitate to these fields due to a more comfortable working environment.