recently i have been having a major pain in my right testicle. almost like i have to urinate...but i don't. any ideas/solutions?

Dr. David Miller
Dr. David Milleranswered
See your doc: Pain in your testicle can be epidydimitis, an inflammation of the sac that stores sperm. If it's a bad pain, it could possible be a twisted testicle, which is an emergency. You definitely need to see your doc for this right away. I agree to see your physician asap. Wishing you'all the best.
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice 18 years experience
Great answer. Wishing you'all the best
Feb 10, 2012
Dr. Michael Mirochna
Urinalysis: Miles, you need to see the doctor. A pain like this could be consistent with epididymitis, a urinary tract infection, or an std. A doctor needs to examine you and obtain both a urinalysis and cultures for infections. Your sexual history will be important to tell the doctor as well. This does not sound like testicular torsion.

Last updated Jan 23, 2014