on day 3 of the stomach flu, my fever has broken as well as my vomiting. i'm feeling very nauseated once i eat. how long until the symptoms subside?

Dr. Yash Khanna
You are recovering: It seems you are already recovering from the stomach flu or viral gastritis.Usual course of this condition is 1to3 days and sometimes may take a little longer with early start of clear lquids and meds to stop nausea and vomiting.It may take another couple of days till you feel ok, in my opinion if you still feel sick check with your doctor.
Answered on May 25, 2013