Afghanistan

i have pain in my thighs and my heart muscles as well i feel that my chest is locked my creatine kinase=412?

Dr. Angela Walker
Addiction Medicine 42 years experience
Muscle Pain: You need to see a doctor to determine the cause. Obviously an astute physician or provider did a creatinine kinase (ck) test specifically for inflammation of the muscle. It would be helpful to know which isoenzymes were most prominent. Ck has two sources, skeletal muscle and heart muscle producing two different isoenzymes . Knowing the levels of each can help make the diagnosis.

Last updated Aug 24, 2013