U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 47-year-old female asked:

Around my period, i have something that fall's down in my vagina, its like a ball of tissue.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Obstetrics and Gynecology 23 years experience
Prolapse: It sounds like you may be having some uterine prolapse. This is when the uterus or bladder start to droop down in an abnormal way. Schedule a visit with an obgyn to confirm.
Last updated May 18, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.