what is the most productive review source for internal medicine recert boards for those short on spare time?

5 doctor answers
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Specializes in Endocrinology
Medstudy: I think medstudy is the best resource i used for the board exam. Mksap q&a also was helpful but textwise, medstudy gave the most info in shortest amt of words. Good luck to you.
Answered on Jul 5, 2012
1
Dr. Ester Kwok
Dr. Ester Kwok commented
thank you.
Feb 7, 2012
Dr. Klaus d Lessnau
35 years experience Pulmonary Critical Care
Medstudy: Do not waste your time on anything else.
Answered on Aug 12, 2014
Dr. Trushar Dungarani
Med study : Med study board review
Answered on Jul 11, 2014
Dr. Shahruq Sarela
Internal medicine : Try MKSAP review books. This will prepare you pretty well to sit for your internal medicine boards. Good luck on the exam
Answered on Feb 28, 2017
2
Dr.
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Cramming: Hi minikelly1, i found that mksap16 worked the best for me. It took me about 2 weeks to run through all the questions and explanations. It is high yield and updated to the current testing. Hope that helps.
Answered on Jul 21, 2016