Hattiesburg, MS
A 24-year-old female asked:

How do i get rid of the small flesh colored pimples/bumps that are constantly on my face, that can be only be felt and seen in certain light?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology 46 years experience
Depends...: ...On what they are. If it's acne, a dermatologist can do a treatment to remove them and prescribe medications to prevent new ones. But it could also be one of several other entities; let a dermatologist look at them and determine exactly what they are, so that the correct treatment can be prescribed.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 9, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.