U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Santaquin, UT
A 20-year-old female asked:

I am vomiting and am having really bad stomache aches, i know that i have a bug that it going around, but how can i ease the pain i am feeling?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Leroy Fleischer
Internal Medicine 37 years experience
Yes: Tylenol (acetaminophen) or pepto bismal may ease the symptoms somewhat. More important is that you do not get dehydrated, if you can't keep down fluids, seek medical attention now.
Last updated Feb 8, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.