Ottumwa, IA

im allergic to latex and have no money to buy latex free. what is the easiest way to find out if your pregnant besides taking a test.? removed 4.24.13

Dr. Matthew Wilson
Track your periods: If your period doesn't come within 30 days of your last, you could be pregnant. Use a reliable form of contraception or abstinence in the future.
Dr. William Harris
Time: You can wait & see if you develop breast enlargement/tenderness, weight gain, morning sickness, & persistent absence of periods. If you do nothing, a pregnancy will eventually manifest itself recognizably. Most people want to find out as soon as possible, and so they take tests with either urine or blood, but those cost money. You should recognize symptoms as compared to your previous pregnancies.