Respected sir, my foot is not sweating at all and it is dry always. how to increase sweat in my foot?

5 doctors weighed in across 4 answers
Dr. Narmo Ortiz answered

Specializes in Podiatry

Dry feet: Dry feet could be have environmental or metabolic causes. I recommend you consult your internal medicine specialist for a complete work up and metabolic evaluation as to possible underlying causes.

Answered 6/11/2013

5.1k views

Dr. Thomas Inwood answered

Specializes in Podiatry

Sweat: This is an abnormality of the apocrine system. There is no way i know of to correct this , but a dermatologist may be of assistance. Good luck !

Answered 5/7/2013

5.1k views

Dr. Daryoush Zafar answered

Specializes in

Dry skin: If you have dry skin then you need to treated for that but i'm not aware of treatment to increase perspiration in your feet. There are conditions such eczema, tinea pedis that can cause dry skin. You need to dermatologist or podiatrist to diagnose and treat you condition.

Answered 5/7/2013

5.1k views

Dr. Joseph Newman answered

Specializes in Podiatry

You can't: But you can add moisture to skin. You can use over-the-counter moisturizers regularly (up to twice a day), or you might need prescribed medications that are urea or ammonium lactate based. Good luck.

Answered 5/7/2013

5.1k views