A member asked:

I have red raised itchy bumps on my butt. what could it be?

6 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Jeffrey Fromowitz answered

Specializes in

It sounds like you have folliculitis an infection and inflammation in the hair follicles. See your dermatologist for treatment but in the interim you can try a benzoyl peroxide wash.

Answered Nov 3, 2018


Dr. Heidi Fowler answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. Once accurately assessed a treatment plan can be developed.

Answered Aug 14, 2016



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor