U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 25-year-old female asked:

I have a few bumps on my head that hurt, mosquito bite sized. i had a fungus (forget medical name) on my back recently. what is it? treatment option?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology 44 years experience
Could be: Please see your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. You could have fungus on your scalp. Tinea corporis is term for fungus on body.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 28, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.