docs, its been 3 weeks since my chemical..im now getting egg white cm..but not ovulating..whats causing it and when will i ovulate?

2 doctor answers
Dr. D Elan Simckes
33 years experience Fertility Medicine
Ovulate: When you say it's been three weeks since your chemical my question is when did you have your bleeding? When did it start? You're right to think that ovulation could be the cause. You believe your ovulation hasn't occurred why? It may be best to go see your doctor be examined and possible ultrasound.
Answered on Feb 1, 2015
3
Dr. Neeoo Chin
40 years experience Fertility Medicine
Difficult to say: Three weeks out from a biochemical pregnancy, some individuals will resume their regular cycle. It sounds like you're having preovulatory mucous which means that you may be ovulating within the next few days. You can use an over-the-counter ovulation detection kid with a first morning urine specimen to determine if you're going to ovulate soon.
Answered on May 25, 2013