United Arab Emirates

I'm 37&1/2 & miscarried in week 6, on 29.1.13. tried this month to get pregnant, but got my period. it's the 3rd period after miscarriage.what can i do?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Keep trying: At age 37 getting pregnant may be harder and your miscarriage risk will be higher too. The good news is you were able to get pregnant a few months ago even if it ended in miscarriage. This tells us that you are still fertile. Discuss the plan with your doctor but most would recommend you keep trying for 6-12 months before moving to infertility treatments.

Last updated Aug 12, 2014