IL
A member asked about a 24-year-old female:

I was pregnant this year and had a miscarriage at 16 weeks i went through 2 dnc now im bleeding 3 times a month after one normal period in august.

Dr. John cuong Doan
GYN help would: .. be crucial to you right now. You need to get to the bottom of why your cycle is irregular. Since you have had significant procedures done to your endometrium, it is important for you to be regulated, perhaps with an oral contraceptive, or hormone suppository. I would find out sooner than later from your GYN doctor what you need to do next.

Last updated Sep 30, 2015