how can i get my baby to sleep at night instead of during the day?

Dr. Gregg Alexander
Set the tone: Babies often 'have their days and nights mixed up." remember: make them adjust to your schedule, don't adjust to theirs. Help your baby adjust to a regular day/night rhythm by keeping days bright, noisy, and active and keeping nights dark and quiet. If you're up at night, don't turn on the lights and tv.
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Keep her up...: ...As much as possible during the day. She'll have to make up the deficit during the night.
Limit length of naps: Your baby has one period of deep restorative sleep per day & you can push it into the night if you avoid long day naps. Waking baby during the day to feed after a 2 hr nap, and keeping it up for at least 5 min if unintrested will teach babies internal clock to get its best sleep at night. Even if up a lot the night before, don't allow > 3 hr naps.