what do i do to remove a wart near my finger nail without harming my finger nail?

Dr. David Hettinger
Podiatry 36 years experience
Acid and scraping: A otc acid and scraping with a pumice bar will help. If not, you can use the liquid nitrogen, liquid nitrous oxide (this is what i like to use). You can also try oral cimetadine (400 mg three times a day for 12-16 weeks). This is very safe and had the side effect of getting rid of warts for many people of adult size and weight (japma november 1, 1995 vol. 85 no. 11 717-718 ).
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 41 years experience
Topicals: There are many topical that you can get at the drug store, i would recommend a liquid so you can apply it in a controlled manner.