Can you tell me how to cure my trichotillomania and panic attacks?

Dr. Yash Khanna
Psychatric treatment: You need to see a psychatrist and thats the only way you can be treated and cured of panic attacks and trichotillomania.
Dr. Ana Adelstein
Clinical Psychology 28 years experience
Trich+Anxiety Exprt : Chronic hair pulling - trichotillomania- is a body-focused repetitive behavior (bfrb). "trich" can arise in response to (a) emotions - anxiety, fear, boredom, excitement; &/or (b) detecting some irregularity on scalp. Hair pulling can feel pleasurable & can serve to relieve tension. There are effective treatments. Learn more about trich @ trich.Org. To learn about panic: http://www.Anxietybc.Org.