Canada

What could be causing me to feel like a woman hitting puberty for the first time after a miscarriage. stopped menstrating, acne, hair loss and moody?

Pathology 44 years experience
Need to be seen: One concern out of many that I have is of a small androgen-producing tumor somewhere. Your physician needs to consider all the possibilities before deciding that "stress" is a cause. I'm sorry for the loss of your child.
Dr. Jose Abreu
Dr. Jose Abreu commented
You may also have had an increase in your weight which may cause Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. The treatment is a 10-15% decrease in weight with a drastic reduction in carbs. You may want to see an Endocrinologist
Apr 26, 2013
Pathology 44 years experience
Provided original answer
This is very good advice... and my second concern. This would be a great time for you and your partner to take up a fitness-focused lifestyle.
Apr 26, 2013

Last updated Sep 18, 2017