U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Highland Park, IL
A 28-year-old female asked:

Hi, it starts paining when i insert finger in my vagina.i touch a layer of skin, get scared to go beyond so i don't masturbate.pls help its serious fr me?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Munshower
Family Medicine 32 years experience
Get exam: You need an internal exam from gyn to evaluate why you may be getting pains in your vaginal area. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 10, 2013
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.