My right ovary has been hurting off and on for a week. i got my period late last night and its still hurting off and on. also been getting right stomach pains and pains to the right of my belly button off and on all day. no fever, vomiting, etc?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Donald Colantino answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Can you be sure that the discomfort is emanating from the right ovary? When a person, of any age, has persistent right sided abdominal pain, especially with associated tenderness, appendicitis must be ruled out. For this reason,I recommend being examined in the hospital ER where prompt testing and care are available.

Answered May 9, 2023

0 views