im diebetic been a big drinker but i stop i have liver failure don't no the stage if i get kidney failure how long before i no & what happens then?

Dr. Boris Aronzon
Anesthesiology 24 years experience
Evaluation: You need full evaluation with lab tests to provide prognosis. Talk to your doctor. Hopefully you will not have kidney failure.
Dr. Ray Tidman
First step-: You are taking, by acknowledging the problem. You have done the most important step. Now seek support . I find 12 step groups to be the most effective in this life consuming disease.
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine 73 years experience
It is now known: That diabetics excrete enormous amounts of vitamin b1 in their urine. A derivative of thiamin (b1) is called benfotiamine and it has been reported that it prevents the complications of diabetes. You need large doses and you should ask your doc. If he is unaware of this important research it can be looked up on line.