I dont have any chapstick anymore, i used them all but now i dont have any with me now and i want to know what can i use for a substitute for a chapstick for my chap lips and cracked too? is there any lotion i can use? or toothpaste?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Theodore Davantzis answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Here's all the info you need on treating dry, chapped lips. Do not use toothpaste. Your best bet is to go out and replenish your chapstick or purchase another product specifically formulated to treat chapped lips. https://www.aad.org/public/everyday-care/skin-care-basics/dry/heal-dry-chapped-lips

Answered 9/10/2022

0 views

Dr. Arnold Malerman answered

Specializes in Orthodontics

ChapStick is overused by some people, often to the point of addiction. Short term substitute, try Vaseline. If you are overusing ChapStick or any other OTC you may be doing more harm than good. If you are quickly overusing product, you need to back off. It might be prudent to consult w a Dermatologist.

Answered 9/10/2022

0 views