Canada

I got stung several times by small wasps, the next day i had severe swelling and some pain, after two days it subsided but ten days later i was woken in the night with severe facial burning and my eyes were swollen shut?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Other than the wasp bites can you think of any other triggers of an allergic reaction? If not I think you had a delayed hypersensitivity reaction to those wasp bites. I recommend consulting an allergist to sort this out and to advise you about dangers of severe reactions to future wasp bites, preventative measures like carrying epipens,especially when outdoors&advisability of desensitization
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 10, 2022