how to make a woman ejaculate?

Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Female Sexuality: I appreciate how brave it was to ask this question. Orgasm is not just for men. Women are also sexual beings and have the ability to orgasm. Women's sexual life can be as fulfilling as any mans. But, there is not a lot of good or appropriate education for many in our male dominated society. I often have my friends and female patients read the book: "our bodies our selves" as a start.
Answered on May 9, 2013
1
1
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Provided original answer
Then there is the instruction manual: "The Joy of Sex". This is just a start. But never underestimate the power of an orgasm as a means to even out the sexual playing field.
Apr 22, 2013