is it true that if your trying to get pregnant that after intercourse you should elevate your legs?

Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Myth: That is an old myth. You should use an ovulation calculator which can help.
Dr. Timothy Gorski
No, it's not true: Simple answer, right? But no, such things don't matter. What does matter is to have intercourse 2-3 times a week, esp at about 14 days before your next expected menses. Don't waste your money on ovulation predictors either. But do take a Folic Acid supplement and avoid alcohol and tobacco. If you smoke, quit now!