My hair is falling out a lot. i am using bhringraj oil. i have a lot of dandruff on my head. my hair fall is also increasing day by day. i don't want to take any medicine. i want some way by which hair starts growing?

Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology 45 years experience
If you don't want to take medicine, you are severely limiting your treatment options. You need to see a dermatologist, who will examine you and (hopefully) determine what is causing your hair loss. Then, you will know how to treat it - but that might involve taking medicine, and you will have to decide whether regrowing your hair is important enough to take the medicine prescribed.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 16, 2021