FL

I accidentally broke my prescription glasses and had no choice but to use my old prescription glasses for one day. will this hurt my eyes? will be using contacts with my actual prescription until i receive my glasses?

Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology 45 years experience
It won't hurt your eyes, you just won't be able to see as well until you get the new glasses. The lesson to be learned here is that you should always have a spare pair of glasses tucked away somewhere in case this happens again.
Dr. Sadiqa Stelzner
Ophthalmology 29 years experience
No it does not going to hurt your eyes. It may not be that clear, as long you feel safe its is fine. Either way current contacts with clear vision or blurry vision with out dated glasses will work. It is a good idea to get your updated glasses and a spare one for this type of challenges.
Last updated Jan 4, 2022