TX

Can menstrual cycle change from coming in the beginning of the month to the middle or end of the month?my cicle is regular. im on day 35 which exceeds my normal cycle frame of 31 days. its unlikely im pregnant. i havent had pms?

Dr. Timothy Brown
Although some women have very regular and predictable cycles, some variation is normal, and the time of the month will usually change in any case. Even though you say pregnancy is unlikely, a pregnancy test should still be done just to be sure and otherwise you may continue to wait. See your doctor if you are not pregnant but have no period for 3 months
Last updated Oct 8, 2021