Puerto Rico

I just used afrin for congested nose, 1 pump on each nostril only and a little bit went to the back of my throat. should i be worried?

No. This exposure is not significant.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Franklyn Gergits
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 31 years experience
Hello, the afrin nasal spray moving to the throat will pose no troubles at the recommended dosage. If you use it again, consider bending forward when spraying. This will help it stay within the nasal cavity and prevent the post nasal flow. After you’ve sprayed it inside bend forward and let the excess drip back out the front and wipe with a tissue.
Last updated Sep 26, 2021