I took an ecg test some minutes ago and these are the results and i need interpretation of the results as follows; hr.........59bpm p............122ms pr..........200ms qrs........94ms qt/qtc.....406/403ms p/qrs/t.....63/54/-15 rv5/sv1......2.603/2.0?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Donald Colantino answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

These results appear within normal limits to me although the numbers for the R wave in lead V5 and the S wave in lead V1 confuse me somewhat. The P/QRS/T numbers appear to represent the electrical axes of these waves, which are unremarkable. The computer should also list an overall conclusion which I would assume is Within Normal Limits. You must get the final interpretation from your ordering MD

Answered 8/27/2021

0 views

Dr. Ramalingaier Parameswaran answered

Specializes in

Your ECG intervals are essentially unremarkable. The P wave duration and the PR interval are at the upper limits of normal, but remember that manual measurements are prone to some degree of error. I would call them all within normal limits. I am curious to know why you need to verify the measurements if the ECG was read by a physician.

Answered 9/14/2021

0 views