Nigeria

I took an ecg test some minutes ago and these are the results and i need interpretation of the results as follows; hr.........59bpm p............122ms pr..........200ms qrs........94ms qt/qtc.....406/403ms p/qrs/t.....63/54/-15 rv5/sv1......2.603/2.0?

Dr. Donald Colantino
These results appear within normal limits to me although the numbers for the R wave in lead V5 and the S wave in lead V1 confuse me somewhat. The P/QRS/T numbers appear to represent the electrical axes of these waves, which are unremarkable. The computer should also list an overall conclusion which I would assume is Within Normal Limits. You must get the final interpretation from your ordering MD
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Your ECG intervals are essentially unremarkable. The P wave duration and the PR interval are at the upper limits of normal, but remember that manual measurements are prone to some degree of error. I would call them all within normal limits. I am curious to know why you need to verify the measurements if the ECG was read by a physician.
Last updated Sep 14, 2021