Bulgaria

I had sex a couple of days ago and the next day i started bleeding with brown the first and its stopped with brown like period. today im feeling dizzy and lazy and feel like tickling in my throat like throwing up for short time .could i be pregnant?

Pathology 51 years experience
Too soon to know.Conception occurs within day or so of the sex. It takes about 3 weeks for the embryo to make enough HCG for a positive pregnancy test. Blood test may be done a day after a missed period. Home pregnancy tests should be done 4-5 days after the missed period. If the result is negative repeat the test in 4-5 days. Use first morning urine and follow instructions for the test carefully.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 15, 2021