I have had pains in my ribs, dizziness, general weakness now for the past 2 years, i get bad acid reflux/belching. i have been to my urgent care loads of times, for them to tell me it's just gerd and costochondritis... but i genuinely disagree?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Richard Romano answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

This can be several things, all of which need to be evaluated in person. There are multiple symptoms to address here based on several possible body systems. I suggest seeing a internal medicine doctor in person. I wonder if you have gastric dumping syndrome.

Answered Jun 30, 2021

0 views