Hlo i have a problem of white discharge which is not transparent but it's milky and sometimes like curd. t's been very long that i am suffering from this. please help me out of this doctor?

7 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Reyes Cuevas answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

It sounds like a yeast infection. Ideally you want a gynecologist or competent primary doc to examine you and take a look at the discharge under a microscope or have it sent to a lab. Increased discharge can also be a sign of pregnancy, so definitely get this checked in person.

Answered 6/27/2021

0 views

Dr. Donald Colantino answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

I agree with the advice to consult a gynecologist. Normal vaginal secretions are colorless and odorless. It is quite likely that you have a vaginal infection or bacterial vaginosis. Some vaginal infections, like yeast, are passed back and forth between sexual partners. Both have to be treated. Abstain from intercourse until you're accurately diagnosed & properly treated.

Answered 6/27/2021

0 views

Dr. Judith Tellerman answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

Please see your Gynecologist for a thorough exam and treatment. If you are not confident in your Doctor please see another for a second opinion.

Answered 6/27/2021

0 views