MI

I am 67concerned re high potassium (k)@5.1 & low creatinine (c)@ 0.64. what can i do to correct these? my spleen removed at 31 car accident. i am vegetarian. na-140 k-5.1 chloride-108 co2-28 urea-n:17 creatinine-0.64 glucose-84 ca-9.2 anion gap - 4.0?

Pathology 50 years experience
All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Talk to the doctor who ordered the tests. Having said that, none of the results you provided is a cause for concern. Wish you good health!

Last updated Jun 12, 2021