FL

Im fairly sure i have a yeast infection (self-diag.), ive taken monistat 7 (1st day) and feel a burning pain in and around my vagina, nausea, cramping, and the urge that urinating will alleviate the burning. is this normal for this medication?

Dr. Sewa Legha
Medical Oncology 50 years experience
You likely have cystitis(urinary tract Infection) which typically causes urgency to empty your bladder, more frequent urination for small amounts and burning pain when you are passing urine. I would advise you to see a physician who can make a definite diagnosis by Urine testing and give you an antibiotic to treat the cystitis/UTI. In the meantime drink extra amounts of water to reduce burning pai

Last updated May 29, 2021