U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom
A 19-year-old male asked:

One of my nostrils is always blocked i struggle to breath properly through my nose what should.i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Michael Segal
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 44 years experience
First, see a primary care provider and be examined as soon as possible. Probably will be referred to an ears, nose and throat specialist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 22, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.